Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Natural Lites Soy Candle - Review

I LOVE candles. We burn them all the time at my house. The b/f even likes candles! They just make the house smell good and feel so homey. If you are a candle lover like me, you can imagine how excited I was when I got the opportunity to try a candle from Natural Lites Candles.

Natural Lites Candles are all natural, non toxic and eco friendly. They are made with 100% soy wax and do not produce that nasty black soot. Soy is water soluable, so if you happen to spill the wax, you can clean it up with soap and warm water.

If that isn't enough, using Natural Lites Candles has many other benefits as well. The soy wax is biodegradable and is a renewable resource as well as a sustainable resource. You will reduce air pollution in your home as well as the environment by using these candles. You are also supporting local farmers because Natural Lites Candles uses soybeans grown by United States Farmers.

They sent me a Hexagonal Soy Candle Jar in Southern Butter Pecan Scent, a new scent they plan to introduce this summer. I am so pleased with this candle. It not only smells delicious, but it looks great too. It seems like it burns forever too. I've burned it for well over 10 hours and it's way over half full still. That, to me, is amazing. Most of my candles burn up after just a few uses.

The b/f's cousin stopped by today and I showed her the candle I got and she absolutely LOVED the smell of it!

Natural Lites Candles offers many different sizes and scents in their line of candles. If you're looking for that perfect product to celebrate Earth Day next week, or Mother's Day next month, stop by and browse through Natural Lites Candles. You might even find something perfect for yourself!

6 comments:

A Psych Mommy said...

Ooh, I love soy candles! Thanks for sharing this!

Andrea said...

I find that the candles I buy never burn long enough. I really need to look into the Natural Lites Candles so I can have good smelling long lasting ones!

Angie Marion said...

I love Soy candles too. Remember to trim the wick regularly. :-)

~~Mel~~ said...

My mom used to make gel candles and soy candles...both of which burn much longer than regular wax candles.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm digging the floater candles! I filled the tub once and lit quite a floater candles for an added touch for a party. It was so cool, didn't even need to turn on the light :) I could just imagine how that would look and smell with the lemongrass & star anise floating candles! How cool.

Brea's Mommy said...

I love candles. Thanks for sharing such an eco-friendly product!